2.1.08

GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY?..


AS YOU CAN SEE, NIPPA, OUR VERY SMALL DOG WITH ATTITUDE, FRESH FROM HIS WEEKLY VISIT TO THE LOCAL FOLK CLUB,
'THE ROTTEN BREAM' A VERY SELECT FOLK CLUB WHERE FISHERMEN AND IRISH DOG HANDLERS FREQUENT..THEY ALL JIG IN WELLIES TO DULCET TONES REGALING TALES OF FISH HOOKS AND DOGS BOLLOCKS..
THING IS HE ALWAYS COMES BACK REEKING OF IODINE, SWEARS BLIND (well he is blind) THAT HE NEVER TOUCHES THE STUFF, EVEN THOUGH IT'S SAID TO BE THE DOPE OF THE INTELLECTS THAT HANG OUT AT THE POETRY CORNER, HELED IN THE NEARBY BROOM CUPBOARD...IN A CORNER.

THEY COME UP WITH SUCH GEMS AS.."WHAT IS A SHADOW WITHOUT A PAST"?..BRILLIANT!!..

ANYHOO, LOOK AT THE PICTURE, BEHIND THE CUTE EXTERIOR HE LOOKS AS GUILTY AS SIN TO ME!..

10 Comments:

Blogger Vallypee said...

GYPSY!!!! We're both back!!! Long time no sin...I mean see.....lol. How are you my wee one?? It looks as if Nippa (oh he of extremely small brain, or if not that, stature) has been up to mischief, the wicked little devel, and at his age too!!! My my.

Well, it's exceptionally good to see you back on blog too, Gyspy. I can't tell you how I've missed all my bloggy friends, but in other ways, I haven't really missed the internet at all..not when I had all my lovely kiddies around me, and some wonderful country to explore....

Good to see all is good with you. Lots of love and best wishes for 2008 to you and to Neil. I'll be catching up soon I promise, and there'll be a snail mail coming to you soon too. BIG hugs xxx

02 January, 2008 21:42  
Blogger grace said...

He wants you to think he is blind! The cute ones always have something hidden!!

Nippa is adorable in his green sweater.

ah, you can't lose me, I knew you would find me. :) (glad you did too)

03 January, 2008 02:29  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Hi Gypsy,
Just a quick pop in to wish you and yours a Happy New Year. I'm flying back home tomorrow night, so must squeeze in one last day of sunshine.

xx
AM

03 January, 2008 06:31  
Blogger ginab said...

GUILTY as tried.

neat get-up tho.

03 January, 2008 20:47  
Blogger Suesjoy said...

Oh! Nippa would git along famously with Wistle, I bet!
(Looks like they are both intellectuals via osmosis).

Did you see that Rachel is pulling the plug on her bloggie?
'tis true.
Go see...quick - before it vanishes into the ether!

Happy New Year to you and your Neilby and pups, kitties and other household critters!
Love,
Swhoxxx

04 January, 2008 12:22  
Blogger Dale said...

Innocent

04 January, 2008 23:34  
Blogger Dale said...

Innocent

04 January, 2008 23:34  
Blogger Dale said...

Innocent

04 January, 2008 23:34  
Blogger Dale said...

in triplicate, i see

04 January, 2008 23:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, he looks so innocent, doesn't he, Dale....mind you, in triplicate sounds as if you protest just a tad too much??

08 January, 2008 22:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home